Parsley Butter Pasta Dish
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a large serving bowl, transfer the cooked pasta.
4) Season the pasta with butter and oarsley.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss well to get melted cheese coat with pasta.
6) Serve the pasta with crusty bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1470 Calories from Fat 747
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g134.9%
Saturated Fat 54.2 g271.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.8 mg98.9%
Sodium 664.8 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 44 g87.8%
Vitamin A 73.9% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 55.7% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet