Pasta Sun Dried Tomatoes and Walnut
|Oil packed sun-dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Sun dried tomato oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use Both Green And White Parts)|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil from the tomatoes.
4) Stir in walnuts and onions.
5) Over low heat, cook the onions until soft and add tomatoes and cream.
6) Let the mixture heat through.
7) Add paste to the cream sauce and toss to coat well.
8) Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese over pasta.
9) In a large platter or bowl, transfer the pasta.
10) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over it.
11) Serev the pasta immediately with crusty bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2308 Calories from Fat 892
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.7%
Saturated Fat 42.5 g212.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 238.9 mg79.6%
Sodium 2273.9 mg94.7%
Total Carbohydrates 264 g87.9%
Dietary Fiber 23.2 g92.8%
Sugars 42.2 g
Protein 82 g164.4%
Vitamin A 91.6% Vitamin C 102%
Calcium 112.5% Iron 70.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet