Pasta Sun Dried Tomatoes and Walnut
|Oil packed sun-dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Sun dried tomato oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use Both Green And White Parts)|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil from the tomatoes.
4) Stir in walnuts and onions.
5) Over low heat, cook the onions until soft and add tomatoes and cream.
6) Let the mixture heat through.
7) Add paste to the cream sauce and toss to coat well.
8) Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese over pasta.
9) In a large platter or bowl, transfer the pasta.
10) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over it.
11) Serev the pasta immediately with crusty bread.