Fettuccine with Smoked Salmon
|Smoked salmon||8 Ounce, cubed or flaked|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||4 Dash (Few Dashes)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a deep skillet, melt butter and add cream; heat through.
3. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, stirring continuously till cheese melts.
4. When the mixture is hot, add pasta and toss to coat well.
5. Season with pepper to taste and add salmon; cook over low heat for about 2 minutes.
6. The pan will contain extra sauce but the noodles will gradually absorb most of it.
7. Arrange the Fettuccine with Smoked Salmon in individual serving plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley. This will also make the dish look colorful.
To cook pasta properly, use plenty of water. A too-small pot and too little water encourage the pasta to clump and stick together, thus cooking unevenly. Using plenty of water helps to prevent pasta from sticking together by quickly washing away the exuded starch.