Ravioli with Butter Sauce
|Cheese filled ravioli||9 Ounce (1 Package, Fresh)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, minced|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Cook ravioli according to package directions.
2) Drain ravioli and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a small skillet milt butter.
4) Stir in garlic and pine nuts.
5) Over low heat, cook the pine nuts until lightly browned.
6) Watch the nuts carefully to avoid burning. This will not take long.
7) On each serving plate, place about 10 ravioli.
8) Pour some of the butter sauce.
9) Sprinkle some parsley over pasta.
10) Serev the pasta with crusty bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1439 Calories from Fat 861
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g148.9%
Saturated Fat 48.9 g244.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 301.6 mg100.5%
Sodium 834.3 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 39 g77.2%
Vitamin A 73.1% Vitamin C 35.5%
Calcium 56% Iron 43.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet