Chicken And Fettuccine
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||2|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice chicken into narrow strips; toss with olive oil.
4) In medium skillet, saute chicken and onion until chicken is cooked through.
5) Stir in cream and cook for 4-5 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened,
6) Stir in Parmesan cheese and cook over low heat until melted.
7) On individual servings plates, place pasta and top with chicken mixture.
8) Serve the pasta with crusty bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2412 Calories from Fat 1117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g191.6%
Saturated Fat 70.1 g350.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 503.2 mg167.7%
Sodium 1452 mg60.5%
Total Carbohydrates 188 g62.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.4%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 100 g200.2%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 109.2% Iron 34.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet