Chicken And Fettuccine
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||2|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice chicken into narrow strips; toss with olive oil.
4) In medium skillet, saute chicken and onion until chicken is cooked through.
5) Stir in cream and cook for 4-5 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened,
6) Stir in Parmesan cheese and cook over low heat until melted.
7) On individual servings plates, place pasta and top with chicken mixture.
8) Serve the pasta with crusty bread.