Crab Spinach and Fettuccine
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brie cheese||5 Ounce, skin removed, diced|
|Shredded fresh spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Flaked cooked crab||8 Ounce (Use Cold)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a small size saucepan, heat whipping cream and slowly add the Brie, stirring after each addition until well melted.
3. In a large bowl, place pasta and add cheese sauce and spinach; toss quickly to coat it well.
4. Arrange the pasta on individual serving plates and top each serving with half the crab.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Use freshly grated Parmesan instead of shredded Parmesan for better taste. If serving to kids top with extra grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories 521 Calories from Fat 205
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.4 mg46.5%
Sodium 728.1 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet