1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a small size saucepan, heat whipping cream and slowly add the Brie, stirring after each addition until well melted.
3. In a large bowl, place pasta and add cheese sauce and spinach; toss quickly to coat it well.
4. Arrange the pasta on individual serving plates and top each serving with half the crab.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Use freshly grated Parmesan instead of shredded Parmesan for better taste. If serving to kids top with extra grated Parmesan cheese.