|Fettuccine||1 Pound (White Or Green)|
|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen shrimp||1 Pound, thawed|
|Frozen scallops||1 Pound, thawed, halved if large|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pepper||To Taste (Light Sprinkle)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook fettuccine, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a large frying pan melt butter.
4) Add shrimp, scallops, onion and seasoned salt. Saute for about 5 minutes until scallops turn white and shrimp turn pinkish.
5) Mix sour cream to the noodles.
6) Sprinkle pepper over it.
7) Combine the seafood mixture to it.
8) Toss gently.
9) Pass with grated Parmesan cheese.