Spinach Pasta Roll
|Egg noodle dough||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Freshly Prepared)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce, cooked and squeeze-drained (2 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Ricotta cheese/Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Cover Completely)|
|Super sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) Roll egg noodle dough thinly into rectangle 9 x 12 inches (22 x 33 cm).
3) In a bowl mix next 6 ingredients together.
4) Spread 1/2 the mixture over pasta up to 1 inch (2.5 cm) from edges.
5) Roll it up from short end like a jelly roll.
6) Seal the edges pressing the ends and lengthwise.
7) Wrap it up in a piece of cheesecloth or disposable dish cloth.
8) Secure the ends with string.
9) Follow the same process for second roll.
10) In an uncovered fish poacher or roaster boil water with second amount of salt.
11) Add the rolls and boil for about 30 minutes.
12) The rolls should be covered in water. So add more boiling water if needed.
13) Drain out the rolls from water.
14) Let stand for 10 minutes. The rolls should be cold before slicing.
15) The rolls can be served now as is. Slice the rolls and serve.
16) Alternately, grease a casserole and arrange the rolls in it.
17) Pour Super Sauce or Bolognese Sauce over slices.
18) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
19) Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
20) Serve sliced.