|Olive oil/Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean beef||1 1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 Ounce|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg noodles||1 Pound (medium or broad)|
|Water||4 Quart (boiling)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef and chopped onion.
3) Stir fry the mixture until brown.
4) Add both soups, vinegar, barbecue sauce, chili powder, first amount of salt and pepper.
5) Simmer gently stirring occasionally.
6) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and second amount of salt in it for about 5 to 7 minutes.
7) Drain out the noodles from water.
8) Stir it into the meat mixture.
9) Serve hot.