|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Quart (boiling)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Olive oil/Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Fresh broccoli||4 Cup (64 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Salt||1 Dash (to sprinkle)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (to sprinkle)|
|Black olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), pitted, sliced (optional)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon (heavy sprinkle)|
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain noodles from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) Keep it warm.
5) In a frying pan or wok heat olive oil.
6) Stir in garlic cloves and sautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Stir-fry broccoli until tender-crisp.
8) Mix nuts, second amount of salt, pepper and olives thoroughly.
9) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
10) Transfer the noodles into a warm platter.
11) Mound vegetable mixture over top.
12) Sprinkle cheese over it.