|Water||3 Quart (boiling)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut cross-wise in narrow strips, slices|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan sautÃ© bacon.
4) Drain out from the fat.
5) Mix spaghetti to bacon in pan.
6) Stir well.
7) Keep hot.
8) In a heated bowl beat egg yolks until light.
9) Stir in cream, first amount of Parmesan cheese, second amount of salt and pepper.
10) Mix thoroughly.
11) Add spaghetti and bacon into egg mixture.
12) Immediately stir throughout.
13) The eggs would cook in pasta when stirred.
14) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.