Pasta And Eggs
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Eggs||4 , hard boiled, chopped (whites only)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated medium|
|Rigatoni/Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Short)|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Eggs||4 , hard-boiled, yolks only, grated|
1) Heat a saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Stir in onion and sautÃ© until soft.
3) Sprinkle flour, first amount of salt, pepper and paprika on it. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add milk and cook till thick.
5) Mix parsley, pimiento, chopped egg whites and first amount of Cheddar cheese.
6) Stir and cook until the cheese melts.
7) Keep warm.
8) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add rigatoni, cooking oil and second amount of salt and cook for 12 to 15 until just tender.
9) Drain rigatoni from water.
10) Transfer it to the sauce.
11) Serve in a bowl.
12) Decorate with grated egg yolks at the center of rigatoni and sauce. You can also place beside it if required.
13) Put remaining cheese on the edge of yolks.