Fresh Plain Pasta
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooking oil/Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl combine all ingredients together.
2) Knead into a stiff dough.
3) Add water or flour if required.
4) Roll out the dough in a flat surface paper thin.
5) Cut into short wide strips or long narrow strips.
6) If making noodles, roll up and slice thinly.
7) In a saucepan boil salted water and cook pasta in it for 4 to 8 until just tender.
8) Serve hot.
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet