Fettuccine That's Creamy
|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Velveeta cheese/Mild, soft, process cheese||8 Ounce, cut up|
|Bacon slices||8 , cooked and diced|
1) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back fettuccine into the pot.
4) Stir in melted butter, second amount of salt and pepper.
5) Toss the mixture to combine.
6) Keep it hot.
7) In a separate saucepan heat cream, cheese and bacon till melted.
8) Add it to the noodle mixture.
9) Toss to coat well.
10) Serve hot.