|Green fettuccine||8 Ounce|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked cubed turkey/Cooked cubed chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple juice/White wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated medium cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole.
5) Transfer fettuccine into it.
6) Spread chicken over fettuccine.
7) In a bowl mix soup with sour cream, onion, wine and second amount of salt.
8) Put the mixture over chicken.
9) Spread cheese generously over it.
10) Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
11) Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
12) Serve hot.
Calories 1440 Calories from Fat 551
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.2%
Saturated Fat 29.8 g149.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 305.8 mg101.9%
Sodium 4546.8 mg189.5%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 119 g238.5%
Vitamin A 56.6% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 59.3% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet