|Green fettuccine||8 Ounce|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked cubed turkey/Cooked cubed chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple juice/White wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated medium cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole.
5) Transfer fettuccine into it.
6) Spread chicken over fettuccine.
7) In a bowl mix soup with sour cream, onion, wine and second amount of salt.
8) Put the mixture over chicken.
9) Spread cheese generously over it.
10) Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
11) Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
12) Serve hot.