|Penne||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram)|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Red peppers||4 , cut into thin strips|
|Tomatoes||5 Small, cut into thin wedges|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||1 1⁄4 Inch|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Zucchini||2 Small, julienned|
|Chicken stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a pan, cook the penne in the boiling salted water, prior to 1 to 2 minutes, as directed, drain well and keep aside.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the onions and peppers in the oil for 10 to 12 minutes, until the onions are soft and golden.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and rosemary, season to taste and partially cover and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5) Stir in the zucchini and chicken stock, cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until about 1/4 cup (60 mL) liquid remains in the pan.
6) Discard the rosemary, then taste and adjust the seasoning.
7) Pour the sauce over the cooked penne and stir to mix thoroughly.
8) Make four 12 inches squares of aluminium foil, and spoon the pasta mixture equally over them.
9) Fold each foil into a parcel and fold the seams tightly.
10) In a shallow baking dish, place the bundles and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
11) Serve the Penne Parcels hot, on individual dinner plates
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.94 mg0.31%
Sodium 178 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.8%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 12 g23.5%
Vitamin A 126.7% Vitamin C 326.7%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet