|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, sift flour and 1 tsp salt.
2) Chop the mushrooms.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Add eggs and mix to a smooth, glossy dough.
5) Add a little water if necessary.
6) In a skillet, melt half the butter and fry the onion for 5 minutes till transparent.
7) Add mushrooms and seasoning and stir-fry over a high heat for about 5 minutes to evaporate any liquid.
8) Reduce heat and cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
9) Remove from heat and leave to cool.
10) Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and cut into 3 inch squares with a pastry wheel.
11) Divide the mushroom mixture between the squares, then fold them over, pressing the edges together well to seal.
12) In a large saucepan, put plenty of lightly salted water and bring to a boil.
13) Add the ravioli and cook for 10-15 minutes, then drain and place in a warmed serving dish.
14) Melt the remaining butter, pour over the ravioli and toss well.
15) Serve the mushroom ravioli as main dish.