Fettuccine With Ricotta And Dill Sauce
|Whole wheat fettuccine||1 Pound, dried (450 gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Ricotta cheese||500 Milliliter (2 cups)|
|Milk||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 cups)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Chopped fresh dill||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a food processor or blender, blend the garlic, Ricotta cheese, milk, salt, peppers and chili into a smooth sauce.
3) In a bowl, transfer the sauce and stir in the pepper and dill.
4) Mix 1 to 3 tbsp (15 to 45 ml) pasta cooking water into the sauce, then drain the pasta.
5) Spoon the ricotta and dill sauce over the cooked fettuccine, then stir until thoroughly coated.
6) Serve the Fettuccine with Ricotta and Dill Sauce, immediately on individual serving plates.