Pasta With Salmon And Sun Dried Tomatoes
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salmon fillet||8 Ounce|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Low Fat)|
|Skim milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated nutmeg||14 Teaspoon|
|Spinach fettuccine||8 Ounce|
|Sliced sun dried tomatoes||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Grated romano cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until just tender.
2. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a large frying pan, combine the water, vinegar, and bay leaf and bring it to boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the salmon.
5. Cover and cook for about 4 to 6 minutes, or until opaque.
6. Discard the bay leaf and remove the salmon with a slotted spoon and let it cool.
7. Break the salmon into 1-inch chunks and set aside.
8. In a blender or food processor, combine the cottage cheese, milk, and nutmeg to a smooth mixture.
9. Add the tomatoes, Romano cheese, and half of the cottage-cheese mixture and toss to mix well
10. Add the salmon and remaining cheese mixture and toss gently.
11. In a serving plate, arrange the fettuccini and toss it with the tomato -€“ cheese mixture.
12. Mix well and serve hot.