Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
|Broccoli flowerets||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce (3 Cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium, coarsely chopped (1/2 Cup)|
|Garlic powder/2 garlic clove minced||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk/Chablis / other dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked fettuccine/Spaghetti||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot (8 Ounce Dry)|
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until the cheese melts.
5. Let the sauce simmer, covered, on low heat, for 5 minutes. Stir once or twice.
6. Take pan off the heat and add cooked fettuccini to the sauce. Toss to coat.
7. Heap the Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo in bowls or in deep-dish plates.
8. Garnish with more shavings of Parmesan if you like.