|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Peeled tomatoes||14 Ounce (1 Can, 397 Gram)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||6 Ounce, thawed (175 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Brown breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Savoury white sauce mix/Onion sauce mix||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cannelloni tubes||10 , uncooked|
|Milk||1 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
1. Chop the onion and place in a saucepan with the oil; cook for 5 minutes without browning.
2. Add the tomatoes and Marmite, stir, and cook gently for 5 minutes.
3. Take out 6 tablespoons of the mixture and place in a bowl.
4. Spread the remainder in an ovenproof dish just large enough to take the cannelloni in a single layer.
5. Squeeze the water out of the spinach, add to the tomato in the bowl with the egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and seasoning.
6. Using a small spoon or knife, stuff this mixture into the cannelloni and arrange in the dish.
7. Make up the sauce with the milk according to the directions on the packet and pour evenly over the cannelloni to completely cover.
8. Sprinkle with a little extra cheese if liked.
9. Bake in the centre of a moderately hot oven (200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6) for 30 minutes.
10. Serve with a tossed green salad.