Corn Pasta with Avocado Sauce
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn pasta ribbons||8 Ounce|
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until just tender, do not over cook.
3. Drain and place in a large bowl.
4. Peel and pit the avocado.
5. Cut the flesh into chunks and place in a food processor or blender.
6. Combine the lime juice, garlic, chili powder, and oregano.
7. Process to a smooth mixture.
8. Place the pasta on a large serving plate.
9. Toss with the avocado sauce and serve.