Tortellini And Vegetable Salad
|Spinach tortellini/Egg||1 Pound|
|Vegetable soup mix||1 (1 Envelope, Lipton)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Boil and cook the tortellini as per directions given on the packet.
2) Drain and rinse it with cold water. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl prepare the dressing by combining soup mix, mayonnaise, oil, lemon juice, basil, parsley and pepper.
4) Toss the tortellini, green onions and tomato with the dressing.
5) Serve the salad chilled as a side dish.