Italiano Turkey and Pasta
|Olive oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Turkey breast cutlet||1 Pound, cut into strips|
|Spaghetti sauce||26 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can, Ready Home-Style)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely sliced (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cooked corkscrew macaroni||6 Cup (96 tbs), hot (5 Cup Dry)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Oregano sprig||2 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the turkey strips to the skillet, and stir fry for about 3 to 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them onto a platter and keep aside.
4. Drain the oil from the skillet
5. Add the sauce, onion, rosemary, and red pepper.
6. Stir in cheese and heat, stirring, until it comes to a boil.
7. Reduce heat, cover pan and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Return the cooked turkey strips to the pan and stir into the sauce.
9. Heat through.
10. Divide the hot cooked macaroni equally among 6 dinner bowls.
11. Ladle the turkey and sauce top.
12. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and oregano if you like.