|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Extra garlic and onion spaghetti sauce||26 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, thawed, well drained (1 Package)|
|Cooked corkscrew macaroni||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot (About 3 Cups Dry)|
1. Heat a large casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in sauce and stir in cheese and pepper.
6. Bring to a boil, stirring to blend well.
7. When bubbly, reduce heat.
8. Simmer beef, for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice to prevent it from sticking to the base, until the meat is cooked and flavors have been absorbed.
9. Add spinach and stir it into the sauce.
10. Heat through for 2 minutes.
9. In 4 bowls, divide the cooked macaroni
10. Ladle the beef and spinach sauce on top.
11. Top with additional cheese if you like.
12. Serve Jesty Pasta hot