Fettuccine with Grapes
|Scallions||8 , julienned|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red seedless grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs), halved|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Preferably Low Fat)|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated sapsago cheese/Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
2. In a large nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the scallions in the stock for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the grapes and thyme.
4. Heat for 2 minutes and set aside.
5. In a food processor or blender, puree the cottage cheese, milk, Sapsago or Parmesan, and nutmeg until smooth.
6. Add the cheese mixture and grapes.
7. In a serving plate, arrange the fettuccini.
8. Combine the scallion, grapes and cheese mixture and toss gently to mix.
9. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve warm.