Fettuccine With Seafood
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Medium shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, deveined|
|Bay scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Caviar||1 Ounce (Preferable Beluga)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium high flame. Add shrimp and saute for 2 minutes till light pink in color.
2) Add in the scallops and cook for 1 more minute.
3) Remove the shrimps and scallops onto a plate. Wrap them in foil to keep warm.
4) In the same skillet, boil the cream till reduced to half the quantity.
5) Add the shrimp and scallops back into the skillet with cream. Mix well and keep aside.
6) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the fettucine as per packet instructions. Drain.
7) In a large serving bowl, add the pasta. Pour in warm cream sauce.
8) Next, add in caviar. Toss the pasta in the sauce to coat well. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss again.
9) If desired, sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
10) Serve the Fettucine with Seafood warm.