Cheddary Pasta and Vegetables
|Corkscrew macaroni||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Dry)|
|Broccoli flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, sliced to make 1 cup|
|Sweet red pepper/Sweet green pepper||1 Large, coarsely chopped to make 1 cup|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a large (4-quart) saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add macaroni and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until macaroni is al dente or tender-crisp, adding the veggies during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
5. Drain the macaroni and veggies in a colander.
6. Combine remaining ingredients in the same saucepan.
7. Heat on low, stirring, until it is bubbly and cheese has melted.
8. Return drained macaroni and vegetables to the pan and stir into the sauce.
9. Simmer until heated through, stirring.
10. Ladle Cheddary Pasta and Vegetables into dinner bowls or soup plates.
11. Enjoy while hot.