|Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Canned low sodium tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped and drained|
|Low sodium tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pitted ripe olives||6 Large, sliced|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned water packed tuna||8 Ounce, drained|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Spaghetti||6 Ounce, cooked and drained|
1. In small bowl, soak raisins in 1/3 cup warm water.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add onion and garlic.
3. Cook for 7-10 minutes, until soft.
4. Add raisins and their soaking liquid, tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives and red pepper.
5. Increase heat to high and cook 3-5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
6. Break tuna into chunks and stir into tomato mixture.
7. Cook just until heated through.
8. Season to taste with black pepper.
9. To serve transfer to large serving bowl, add spaghetti and toss to coat well.