Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta
|Spinach pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Bay scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Red pepper||1 Large, sliced in strips|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the scallops and peppers along with the cooking juice into another dish.
4) Into the same skillet, add in wine, lemon juice and garlic. Let cook till it reduces to about half its quantity.
5) Mix in the cooked pasta along with the scallop and pepper mixture.
6) Toss well to blend all the flavors together.
7) Garnish the Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta with chopped parsley leaves. Serve hot.