|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Vermicelli||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), uncooked|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large 8-inch gourmet style fry pan with metal handle, place the oil and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the shredded vermicelli to the pan. The pieces should not be more than 2-inch pieces. Brown the pieces till they are lightly browned and crispy for three minutes. Set aside
3. In a large bowl, place the eggs, milk, and season with salt and pepper
4. Pour this mixture over the roasted vermicelli and cook the mixture till the eggs are barely set.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
6. Transfer the pan to the broiler and place under heat. Shake the pan in a circular motion to encourage the eggs to puff up. Broil for 3-5 minutes or till the top is crisp
7. Serve with tomato sauce immediately.