Baked Macaroni And Tomatoes Au Gratin
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned macaroni with cheese sauce||30 Ounce|
|Macaroni||30 Ounce (With Cheese Sauce)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced|
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter.
3) From skillet, remove 2 tablespoons of butter, and toss with bread crumbs.
4) Keep aside.
5) In remaining hot butter in skillet, saute onion until golden for about 3 minutes.
6) Remove the skillet from heat.
7) Stir in sour cream, salt, cayenne; mix well.
8) In the 1-1/2 quart casserole, turn 1 can macaroni with cheese sauce.
9) Cut 2 eggs into quarters; arrange on macaroni.
10) Stir in sour-cream mixture, then remaining can of macaroni with cheese sauce, spreading evenly.
11) Around the edge, arrange tomato slices and sprinkle buttered crumbs.
12) Without cover, bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly around edge.
13) Garnish the casserole with remaining eggs (sliced) and top with parsley sprigs.
14) Serve hot with bread.