Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
|Hot cooked spaghetti||300 Gram|
|Garlic clove||6 , chopped finely|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||3 , chopped finely|
|Fresh oregano leaves||15 Gram, chopped finely|
|Fresh parsley leaves||10 Gram, chopped finely (for garnish) (Optional)|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and parsley about 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the tomato mixture well, mashing the tomatoes with a fork.
4) Allow the tomato mixture to boil.
5) Reduce the heat, and simmer, and stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until the sauce is thickens.
6) Place the spaghetti on the serving plate.
7) Spoon the tomato sauce over the warm spaghetti and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.