Spaghetti Squash Marinara
|Spaghetti squash||1⁄2 Pound|
|Commercial low fat spaghetti/Marinara sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Slice the Sphagetti Squash lengthwise and discard the seeds.
2) In a baking dish, arrange the squash facing cut side down.
3) Cover the baking dish with a plastic foil and microwave for about 10 minutes on HIGH.
4) When the squash slices turn tender, take them out of the oven, unwrap and drain.
5) Pull out the spaghetti-like threads from the squash and discard.
6) In a saucepan, warm the Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce.
7) Arrange the squash slices on the plnte. Pour the warm sauce over it and garnish with a sprinkling of grated cheese.
Calories 1188 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.5 mg2.8%
Sodium 250.2 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 272 g90.6%
Dietary Fiber 42.9 g171.7%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 201.3% Iron 36.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet