Tofu Cheese Manicotti
|Firm tofu||9 Ounce (Or Soybean Curd)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Uncooked manicotti shells||32 Ounce, cooked according to package directions and drained (8 Shells, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor bowl, process the tofu until crumbly.
3) In a medium bowl, mix rest of the ingredients except manicotti shells and tomato sauce together.
4) Spoon the tofu mixture evenly into each shell and reserve rest of the mixture.
5) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, arrange the stuffed shells crosswise.
6) Combine the tomato sauce with rest of the tofu mixture and pour over the manicotti.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.