Fettuccine with Mushrooms In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
|Wild mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Pound (Preferably Wild)|
|Crushed garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Diced tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon, squeezed|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over high heat, cook mushrooms and garlic stirring for 3 minutes and then stir in cream and cook for more 3 minutes.
3. Reducing heat to medium, stir in tomatoes and lemon juice.
4. Add and toss the drained pasta and Parmesan.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.