Fettuccine with Mushrooms and Clams
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Clams||10 Ounce, drained and liquid reserved (2 Cans, 5 Ounce / 142 Grams Each)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1|
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until golden.
2. Stir in parsley and garlic and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
3. To the skillet add clams and half their liquid (discard other half of liquid), stir in wine and reducing heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in cream and cook 5 minutes longer.
5. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente and drain.
6. Into the sauce stir Parmesan and butter and toss pasta.
7. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories 1023 Calories from Fat 482
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.7%
Saturated Fat 25.6 g128%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.7 mg37.6%
Sodium 499.7 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 35 g69.5%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 17.5%
Calcium 29.8% Iron 68.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet