Fettuccine With Mushrooms And Clams
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Clams||10 Ounce, drained and liquid reserved (2 Cans, 5 Ounce / 142 Grams Each)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1|
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until golden.
2. Stir in parsley and garlic and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
3. To the skillet add clams and half their liquid (discard other half of liquid), stir in wine and reducing heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in cream and cook 5 minutes longer.
5. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente and drain.
6. Into the sauce stir Parmesan and butter and toss pasta.
7. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.