Sausage Spaghetti Bake
|Sweet italian sausage||1 Pound, sliced in 1 inch pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Stewed tomatoes||2 Pound (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed italian herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thin spaghetti||1 Pound|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 375Â°.
2. Take a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly by pushing to one side.
3. Add garlic and sautÃ© for 2 minutes. Add the entire fat.
4. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs. Bring it to boil and simmer for 30 minutes to mix in the flavors.
5. In the meantime, cook the spaghetti as per instruction. Drain well.
6. Take baking dish, 13x9x2 and spoon half of spaghetti in it. Add half of meat sauce on the top.
7. Repeat the process with remaining spaghetti and sauce to make 2 layers of each.
8. Add some cheese on the top.
9. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly-hot.
10. Let it stand for 5 minutes and after that slice into 6 equal sizes.
11. Use a wide spatula to lift and serve in a serving dish.