Fettuccine with Prosciutto and Green Peas
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped prosciutto||4 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil, add peas and cook until tender and set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat cook onions until golden.
5. Stir in pea mixture and prosciutto and cook for 1 minute.
6. Add drained pasta and egg mixture, toss and serve.
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.7%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.9 mg34.3%
Sodium 443.7 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.8%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 17 g33.6%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet