Thin Pasta with Scallops
|35% whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fish stock/Clam juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Linguine||12 Ounce (Preferably Half Regular And Half Black Squid Pasta)|
|Ground saffron||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bay scallops||12 Ounce|
1. In a saucepan bring cream and fish stock to a boil, reduce heat to low, simmer for 10 minutes and raise heat to medium.
2. In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup (50 ml) cold water, gradually stir into cream sauce and cook until thickened.
3. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
4. Into the sauce, stir saffron and scallops and cook just until scallops are cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Toss drained pasta with sauce and serve.