Buttered Fettuccine Spinach Toss
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Spinach leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), trimmed, thoroughly washed, drained, and chopped|
|Spinach leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), trimmed|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Tomatoes||4 Small, blanched|
|Plum tomatoes||4 Small, blanched, peeled, seeded, and diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (Large Clove)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), canned|
|Canned chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ready To Serve)|
|Fettuccine||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (Use It Hot)|
1. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and combine oil and butter in it.
2. Heat the pan until butter is melted.
3. Add spinach, mushroom, tomatoes, and garlic and fry these ingredients against high heat until mushrooms are turned light brown in color. The whole cooking process should take 2-3 minutes time.
4. Add broth in it and stir the mix to combine the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Trim down the heat and continue cooking until the flavors are all blended. It will take maximum 3-4 minutes.
6. Finally add fettuccine noodles to skillet; by using two forks toss the noodles to combine with other ingredients already there in the skillet in cooked condition.
7. Serve the noodles immediately/hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1345 Calories from Fat 408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.5%
Saturated Fat 18 g89.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg21.5%
Sodium 476.8 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 195 g65.1%
Dietary Fiber 18.6 g74.5%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 41 g82.8%
Vitamin A 324.4% Vitamin C 156.5%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet