Tortellini with Cheesy Tomato Sauce
|Tortellini||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Meat tortellini||1 Pound (Fresh / Frozen)|
|35% whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), prepared|
|Prepared tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the tortellini al dente as per its packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add cream, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup parmesan and parsley. Let the mixture come to a boil before reducing the flame and cooking for 5 more minutes.
4) Add in the pasta and cook for 3 minutes. Add in salt and pepper, mix well and transfer the pasta into a baking dish.
5) Sprinkle with 2 tablespoon of grated cheese.
6) Bake till the cheese at the top starts to bubble.
7) Serve the dish hot.