Baked Penne with Mushrooms and Cheese
|Wild mushrooms||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Swiss cheese||6 Ounce, shredded|
|Brick cheese||6 Ounce|
|Havarti cheese/Brick / bel paese cheese||6 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the penne al dente in salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl mix all the three kinds of cheeses.
4) In a skillet, melt butter and saute galic, mushrooms and pepper flakes for 3 minutes.
5) Into the casserole, add the 1/4th amount of pasta. Spread 1/4 th of the mushroom mixture over it and another layer of 1/4th the cheese mixture.
6) Repeat the layers thrice, pour cream on top and sprinkle salt and pepper.
7) Bake covered for about 12 minutes.
8) Remove the cover and bake for about 12 more minutes or until a light crust is formed at the top.
9) Serve the Baked Penne with Mushrooms and Cheese hot.