Lasagne With Bell Peppers, Eggplant And Zucchini
|Peppers||2 (Red / Yellow)|
|Zucchini||1 , thinly sliced|
|Zucchini||1 , halved long and thinly sliced|
|Eggplant||1 , thinly sliced|
|Eggplant||1 Small, halved long and thinly sliced|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs), prepared|
|Prepared tomato sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||12 Ounce, sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Cook the lasagne noodles in a pot of boiling, salted water for 6 to 8 minutes until tender. Rinse the noodles under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In the oven, broil the peppers, turning them over often for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool before peeling them, discarding the stems and seeds and cut into long strips. Set aside these strips.
4) Dust the zucchini and eggplant slices with flour.
5) In a skillet, heat 1/3 cup oil, saute the dusted zucchini and eggplant slices separately. Remove them from the skillet when they are just cooked and are still crisp.
6) In the same skillet, add 2 tablespoons oil and saute the mushrooms and onions till they turn soft. Remove from skillet and keep aside.
7) In the baking dish, pour 3/4 cup of prepared tomato sauce. Place three of the lasagne sheets over the sauce. Arrange some of the bell peppers, some of the zucchini and some of the eggplant slices over the lasagna. Next, layer with half of the mozzarella cheese, half of the parmesan cheese.
8) Pour 1 cup of sauce over the cheeses and spread evenly to form the next layer. Layer 3 lasagne noodles and top it with the remaining zucchin, pepper, eggplant and the mushroom mixture. Add the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
9) Place the last three lasagne noodles over the cheese, spread the remaining sauce and sprinkle all of the parmesan cheese.
10) Seal the dish with an aluminium foil.
11) Bake for about 45 minutes.
12) Serve the Lasagne with Bell Peppers, Eggplant and Zucchini hot.