Penne With Bell Peppers, Mushrooms And Cheese
|Peppers||2 (Of Any Color)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Chicken stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Anchovies||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Provolone cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Arugula||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Arugula||2 Ounce, washed and chopped|
1. In oven broil peppers for 15 minutes or until charred, turning often, cool, peel skins, remove stem and seeds, cut into strips and set aside.
2. In skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook gar-he, mushrooms, onions and green onion until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. Stir in chicken stock and white wine and cook until slightly reduced, for about 2 minutes.
4. Stir in cream and anchovies and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in cheeses and blend well.
6. In a blender or food processor, puree sauce, strain it over skillet and put over low heat to keep warm.
7. In large pot of boiling salted water cook penne 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain.
8. Stir butter into sauce until it melts, toss pasta with sauce, pepper strips, pine nuts and arugula and serve.