Fettuccine with Beef Tenderloin and Chicken
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef tenderloin||6 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Chicken breast||6 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped (Pickled Ginger)|
|Gari||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped (Pickled Ginger)|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Fresh basil/1/2 teaspoon dried basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, cook beef, chicken and ginger stirring, just until meat is cooked through, remove from heat, then remove meat from skillet and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
3. To prepare the sauce heat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook basil and garlic until golden.
4. Stir in cream, reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
5. Toss drained pasta with sauce and serve.