Penne With Mushrooms In A Light Cream Sauce
|Shallots/Onions||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Pinch|
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat cook shallots stirring for 1 minute.
2. Stir in mushrooms and cook 5 minutes such that mushrooms brown.
3. Stir in cream and cook until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente and drain.
5. Toss pasta with sauce, Parmesan and parsley.
6. Season to taste with pepper and serve.