Spinach Fettuccine with Artichoke Sauce
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated, drained, reserving marinade (2 Jars, 6 Oz. Each)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Basil/1 tablespoon, dried basil||3 Tablespoon, minced (Fresh)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Heavy Variety)|
|Spinach fettuccine/Equivalent quantity of homemade pasta||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Chop artichoke hearts coarsely.
2. Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add reserved marinade in the melted butter.
3. SautÃ© artichokes, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic and basil until the ingredients turn tender.
4. Take a blender and make a fine puree of cheese and cream.
5. Combine the puree with artichoke mix.
6. Cook fettuccine according to the directions mentioned on the package; the noodles should remain cooked but firm in texture [al dente]
7. Add the sauce over boiled noodles, and mix gentle mix gently.
8. Serve immediately while hot.