Fettuccine with Shellfish and Mushrooms
|Seafood||1 1⁄2 Pound (Any Combination Of Lobster Pieces, Scallops Or Peeled And Deveined Shrimp)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Clam juice/Fish stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Soft butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook seafood and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Stir in clam juice and wine, reduce heat to low and cook until seafood is just barely cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Stir in tomato and mushrooms, cook 1 minute, gradually add butter and stir.
5. Toss drained pasta with sauce and serve.