Penne with Pomodoro Sauce
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Plum tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped (Or Any Other)|
|Fresh basil/1/2 teaspoon dried basil||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pancetta||3 Ounce, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Cook the penne pasta al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic for a minute over medium flame. Add in the tomatoes and basil and cook for 10 minutes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat oil over medium flame and cook the pancetta along with garlic and oregano until the pancetta turns golden brown.
4) Pour in the wine, add tomato sauce and cook for another 3 minutes. Lastly, add in butter.
5) Add in the pasta into the sauce and toss it well mixed.
6) Serve hot.